- Feel : very discreet, you do not feel anyhing except the diaper itself. The material is very soft.
- Cut : there is a lot of room for the diaper, and the elastic bands are neither too loose to allow leaks, nor too tight to cause discomfort
- Aesthetics : it is not the primary concern with incontincence products, but if you must wear some daily it does nut hurt to have something beautyful. And a bit "kinky" as they say on the package. This product is definitely both.
- Containment : the rubber bands have no frills, and seem to be leakage proof
- Stealth : there is a light rubber smell, but there is no chance anyone around you will notice. Or that person is seriuously ino rubber, and wille tell no one :)
- Noise : Since this product is made of rubber, there is a light squishing sound when walking, but manageable.
- Price : Twice the price of an average PVC diaper cover.
Conclusion : An expensive diaper cover, but well worth the price. Comfortable, reliable, beautyful. In one word : outstanding.
French Incontinent Guy | Paris | February 2020